Betwyll is one of the 16 startups participating in B Heroes 3, the third edition of the programme realized with the support of Intesa Sanpaolo
After being shortlisted at Reimagine Education and GESAwards in London, another important acknowledgement shows the excellence of our work in the Ed Tech sector. And gives us the chance to tell it also on TV, looking for new investors.
B Heroes: from the roadshow to Sky
35 events, 1.112 application, 501 startups met, 87 shortlisted to access the final phase of B Heroes. After a roadshow across all Italian regions, for us and other 15 startups the journey to the TV format on air next spring on Sky has officially started.
Four categories involved, each assigned to a company that will provide participants with mentorship and acceleration services. In this edition, green-tech is assigned to A2A, med-tech to Ospedale San Raffaele, mobility to Telepass and ed-tech to Zanichelli. During the programme, AWS Activate, Back to work, BonelliErede, Cariplo Factory, CiaoTech (Gruppo PNO), Dentsu, Energy in Organization, Galgano & Associati, Google, Gummy Industries, McKinsey & Company, Nativa, Pirola, TMF Group and Tree will also provide their support.
In addition, the winners will have the chance to access investments for over one million euro, offered by Boost Heroes and other investors.
The startups of B Heroes 3
Here’s the list of the startups that are joining B Heroes 3 with us:
- ACBC which produces combinable customized shoes with a low environmental impact
- Auting a car-sharing platform for private citizens
- Boolean Careers which turns IT enthusiasts into professional web developers
- BrainControl an AI applied to man-machine interaction for patients with severe disabilities
- Busforfun a mobility company traveling across Europe in a sustainable, safe and low-cost way
- Computational Life a new medical software generating human body avatars
- iDelivery a product for the topical treatment of psoriasis
- Link@ut which works at the creation of a network of autism-friendly places
- Moveo a connected exoscheleton for the rehabilitation of people affected by motor illness
- Radoff which makes devices to monitor and reclaim radon gas
- RiceHouse which produces organic composites for the construction industry from rice growing waste
- Snowit a digital platform to plan the perfect holiday in the mountains
- Tree Original an e-commerce service selling eco-friendly products for house cleaning
- Wid Academy which teaches how to use social media with key Italian influencers